[Users] Time change: Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder
knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Oct 26 10:39:35 CDT 2015
The following people were present (and spoke up): Frank, Ian, Jonah,
Josh, Matt, Peter, Steve, Yosef, and Zach.
It was announced that (tentatively), there will be an Einstein Toolkit
workshop/school next summer, from June 13-17th, in Trento, Italy.
Details are still a little in flux and should be considered with care,
but if you have interest in going you might want to hold this time frame
Matt asked for a way to visualize AH output in visit, and Frank pointed
- Target release date is Nov 11th (a Wednesday).
- Unless discussed, no larger changes should go in past the end of
tomorrow (Oct 27th).
- The elliptic solver should go in: Ian will figure out last details
- Capability versions should be going in, but might need more
discussion. In case they don't, a small change should be made
to already now let the flesh at least ignore VERSION strings
for capabilities (such that a release-flesh would not choke on
a newer thorn including such a string). Needed especially for
- multiarch patch: please review
- McLachlan backwards compatibility needs to be tested. Ian and Zach
- CarpetMask ticket in review should be able to make it (simple
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20151026/a4d929c0/attachment.bin
More information about the Users