[Users] McLachlan with shift advection but centred stencils

Roland Haas rhaas at aei.mpg.de
Sun Apr 10 14:57:13 CDT 2016

Hello all,

just to be sure (I read McLachlan_BSSN.m but want to be sure): it is
currently not possible to run a simulation using ML using shift
advection beta^i\partial_i but without upwinding the advection
derivatives, is it? Such an option is useful for simulations without
black holes where one can potentially safe a ghost zone by using only
centred stencils.