[Users] MoL_InitialCopy

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Dec 8 10:45:10 CST 2016

Steve

This is done mostly for historic reasons. I want to get rid of this as
well. However, my approach is even more extreme.

Sometimes, one wants to output the RHS. In this case, the RHS variables
need to be calculated in the Analysis bin. This is a bit of a waste, since
MoL will then re-calculate them at the beginning of the next time step.

My approach is:

- calculate the RHS in MoL_PostStep
- do not calculate them in MoL_CalcRHS (this schedule group remains empty)
- tell MoL to not "initialize" the RHS variables with zero
- you can then simply skip the initial copy as well (unless some other
routine is looking at it)

-erik