[Users] Einstein Toolkit School and Workshop (13-17 June 2016, Trento, Italy)

Eloisa Bentivegna eloisa.bentivegna at ct.infn.it
Mon Feb 1 14:32:07 CST 2016

Dear colleagues,

as mentioned today during the weekly call, we would like to announce
that registration for the upcoming Einstein Toolkit EU Summer School and
Workshop is now open.

The school and workshop will take place in Trento from June 13th to
17th, 2016. Please visit the event page
http://events.unitn.it/en/et-eu2016 to submit your registration.
Participation, as always, is free of charge, but the school is limited
to the first 20 students who sign up. Workshop participants who would
like to contribute to the program may propose a title for a short talk.
The registration deadline for either section is May 27th.

We hope to see many of you in Trento this summer! Should you have any
questions regarding registration, travel, or accommodation, feel free to
contact one of the organizers.

Eloisa Bentivegna (University of Catania, Italy)
Riccardo Ciolfi (University of Trento, Italy)
Bruno Giacomazzo (University of Trento, Italy)
Frank Loeffler (Louisiana State University, USA)