[Users] Chunked checkpoints with unchunked HDF5_3D output?

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 6 13:51:36 CST 2016

CarpetIOHDF5 has two output modes. You can either set out_vars, giving
the traditional chunked output, or you can set out3D_vars, which uses
a different output mechanism and slightly different file names. The
latter may be unchunked by default. (I hope.)

(There is also out1D_vars and out2D_vars.)

-erik