[Users] New time for weekly Einstein Toolkit Users call

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Jan 24 19:50:58 CST 2016

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 02:14:45PM -0600, Frank Loeffler wrote:
> Some of the participants do have conflicts with the time for the regular
> Einstein Toolkit call on Mondays, 10am US central time. Therefore, I
> would like to ask which other potential times could be used instead, and
> created a Doodle poll:
>
>   http://doodle.com/poll/kbzwe3nsb35zzakh
>
> The results of this poll will be used to decide about a possible change
> in time, with the old time getting priority in case of ties (or close
> ties).

Hi,

The best time was determined by Doodle to be Monday 9:30am, with 6 "yes,
1" maybe, and 1 "no". There was no other option with more "yes"es, and
no other option with 6 "yes"es and 1 or less "no".

This means that, beginning Feb 1st, the new time for the ET call will be
Mondays, at 9:30am (US central time); half an hour earlier than in the
past.

Note: tomorrow the meeting will still be at the usual time (10am US central),
to make sure everyone has enough advance notice for the time change.

Also, we will try Google Hangout again. I will send the link before the
meeting to the list. If this turns out to work well, we will get a
permanent link.

Frank Loeffler