[Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #1938: trouble installing readline

David Rosenberg drdnrosenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:43:08 CDT 2016

The fact that 'lbncurses' and 'lua' don't compile is an old story the
answer to is all over the internet.  ld gives a message back exit 1 while
trying to compile  these, 'ltermcap' routine is missing. Many many people
have posted this problem  and solutions which I wasted 2 months of my spare
time on.  It's about time you either fixed these library routines or at
least warned people about this long standing problem.   David Rosenberg