[Users] Resolving two BH

rahul kashyap rahulkashyap411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:41:35 CDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

I'm working on binary black hole mergers with large mass ratio (20:1 or
more). By using higher refinement level, I have been able to resolve the
smaller BH, but it doesn't remain resolved even for a single time step.

So far, I have tried changing the CarpetRegrid2::regrid_every and
AHFinderDirect::find_every to as small as 1.
Could someone please help me where I'm going wrong? I'm sure there are
other problems too with my parameter file. I have attached the par file if
anyone would be kind enough to give me further suggestions for this problem.

Thanks,
Rahul