[Users] Merging CarpertIOHDF5 output from several checkpoints

dumsani g14n8326 at campus.ru.ac.za
Sat Oct 1 06:38:25 CDT 2016

Hi Roland,

I use VisIt too for the HDF5 output and sure, it does pick up the files
from
all processes (var.file_*.h5) to open them as as a single (virtual)
database.

Your second point does answer my question anyway. Thanks.
I'll have to figure out some work-around, e.g. processing the output from
each individual checkpoint directory.

Regards,
Dumsani