[Users] meeting minutes for 2016-10-10

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 10 09:54:05 CDT 2016

Present: Frank, Josh, Vassili, Steve, Gabrielle, Yosef, Roland, Ian,
Harris Markakis, Peter

First ET work day:
* doodle poll (http://doodle.com/poll/72m342w6yqgd8u5g) picks Wednesday
  Oct 19th 8am Central
* will use hangout for that
* try "mumble" (https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page) as well with
  larger user pool
* leave agenda to organizer (Erik), but want to include FunHPC and
  possibly SimulationIO
* rule: whoever participates has to provide at least one commit after
  that day
* will have multiple independent tasks

piraha everywhere:
* Roland asks that documentation be physically included so that there is
  no danger of the (copy of the) code in the flesh and the documentation
  becoming out of sync
* investigate when the .peg files and when the C code embedded grammar
  are used and decide on only one to be the authorative one (Roland
  would prefer the .peg files and them to be compiled into the code).