[Users] Reminder: Today no FunHPC work-day (new Doodle poll)

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Oct 24 08:43:55 CDT 2016

Hi,

Just a reminder about the new doodle poll. It's not going to happen if
we cannot even agree on a time because not enough people enter.

Since some of the days already passed and only days this week were left,
I've added more days next week. Even those that already entered should
update their entries if possible.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 06:43:24AM -0500, Frank Loeffler wrote:
>This is a reminder that the FunHPC work-day had to be rescheduled. Also
>the reminder that in order to find a new day, please express your
>availability here:
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/q7243awwn36vf6v5

Frank