[Users] EHfinder

dlshcbmuipmam at gmail.com dlshcbmuipmam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 06:38:02 CDT 2016

Hi,

My aim is to find simulate the event horizon of binary blackhole. However, the documentation of EHfinder is hard to understand, and there is no existing parameter file on internet or inside the toolkit which use the EHfinder for my reference. (Well, there is a test par file inside ET, using exact Kerr metric, but it is not very useful) Can anyone introduce how to input the metric data into EHfinder? (I am not even sure should I do the EHfinder analysis with the simulation, or after the simulation then input the data in some ways) It is even better if you can provide an example par file using EHfinder.

Thank you.