[Users] machine files for KNL

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Mon Apr 10 09:55:18 CDT 2017

On 10 Apr 2017, at 16:39, Ian Hinder <ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de> wrote:

> On 9 Apr 2017, at 17:25, Khamesra, Bhavesh <bhaveshkhamesra at gatech.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone, I wanted to run a few simulations on Stampede's KNL nodes. I tried to write the machine files but was facing some issues.
>>
>> Does einstein toolkit have machine files for Stampede 2 or Stampede's updated KNL platform? If yes, which one? And if not, are there any machine files for KNL architecture which I could use as reference?
>
> There is a section on the wiki about this:
>
> https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/2017_MHD_Workshop#Knights_Landing_on_Stampede

After the call, I created a wiki page to list any machine-specific notes such as this:

	https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Machines

and added the start of an entry for Stampede 2, with some pointers to relevant information.  Perhaps the people who have tried this can fill in some of the details (such as how to submit an interactive job, etc).

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin