[Users] units

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:58:07 CDT 2017

Hi Francisco,

To add a little more detail to what Ian and Erik already said, you might
find it helpful to look at the Waveforms SimulationTools tutorial [
http://simulationtools.org/examples/Waveforms.cdf] from the BBH gallery
example page. This gives a short explanation of the units in that
simulation along with demonstrations of how to interpret the data from the
simulation in terms of those units.

Regards,
Barry