[Users] error when I trying to add atmosphere to BBH evolution

赵志超 yanyuechuixue at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 09:05:12 CDT 2017

Thank you Ian Hinder.

Yes I want to add a low density fluid to a BBH simulation.

I review the source code of GRHydro_InitialData Thorn's
GRHydro_OnlyAtmo.F90 .  I found it give any position ( I mean every
nx,ny,nz) a rho value which is a constant equal to "rho_abs_min" or
"initial_rho_abs_min".

so I think it can give a low density fluid to a BBH simulation.

But it report "NAN" or "Con2Prim: count > GRHydro_countmax".

Thank again.

Yours
Zhi-Chao.

--