[Users] Jupyter Notebook, NDS interactive issue

Bill Gabella b.gabella at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Dec 6 16:03:28 CST 2017

Okay I was re-running the Ipython Notebook tutorial---to see if it is
good at TACC and to update my Cactus/ETK install.  Ran into a
GetComponents issue where it asks me to respond to its questions.
Looked for a --yes or similar in GetComponents and did not find it.  Is
there an Ipython Notebook way to respond to a terminal question?

Screenshot of the problem, when I have Cactus installed and re-run
GetComponents.

GetComponents question

Was looking for some help online, and the %%bash cell magic does not
give an answer but it does finish the script (or at least indicate that
is does) with the error that $answer is not filled in with the Yes|No.
bash runninig of GetComponents

We should clean this up:)  Any ideas?
bill e.g.

--