[Users] Link to create user accounts not working

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 11 09:28:45 CST 2017

Hello all,

> Hi everyone, I was just checking the new tutorial and found that the
> link to create account on tutorial server is not working
> (https://www.einsteintoolkit.nationaldataservice.org). Can someone
> please check that?
Hmm, this one is odd. There is a known issue with the jetstream servers
at tacc the host the jupyter server though I had hoped that this would
not affect the web-fronted.

The last I have heard about jetstream is that "omething is clearly
pretty wrong with Neutron (the network service)." and that people are trying various things to clear it up.