[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-12-11

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 11 09:53:30 CST 2017

Present: Bhavesh, Eloisa, Miguel, Peter, Steve, Ian, Antoni, Qian,
Roland, Cecilio García, Sam, Helvi, Yosef, Bill

For NDS workbench:
* require institutional affiliation of some sort
* currently down, no ETA for restoration of service yet

Jenkins server down:
* Roland will talk to admins

EU ET workshop in Lisbon:
* immediately after Spanish-Portuguese GR meeting
* week of Sept 10th
* venue (University or otherwise) is still TBD
* computational resources still be looked into for 2 days of school

PRACE optimization and performance improvement:
* next cutoff March 1st
* interest by Helvi, Ian, Roland
* ask for a number of machines to be able to benchmark on all of them

The next ET meeting will be Jan 8th 2019.