[Users] Improving the new user experience

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Jul 4 16:43:11 CDT 2017

Hi,

I think it would be good to try to make an effort to make it easier for new users to get up and running with the ET.  I am thinking of spending time on this at the workshop in August, and would like to ask for suggestions (and people who might want to help!).  I have started a wiki page for this project, and added the first things that came to my mind:

	https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Improving_the_new_user_experience

Please feel free to add to this, or just reply to this email with suggestions.

Especially if you are a new user, or if you have run workshop sessions with new users, it would be good to hear from you!  What are the major obstacles?

Alternatively, if you found everything to be smooth and easy, please also speak up!

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin