[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-07-10

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:16:34 CDT 2017

Present: Bhavesh, Eloisa, Ian, Roberto, Steve, Vassili, Roland, Erik,
Peter

ET release:
* ML ADM constraints: have patch to handle this, needs to run on
  cluster, git hash b051a5d3, Peter and Steve will fix the regex which
  is a bit too
* Roberto will add simfactory option lists for Marconi and submit test
  results
* name: Hack (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margherita_Hack)
* will have a release later this week

Gallery examples:
* most gallery examples use a fixed release of the thorn list
* should be updated to use the current release and remove not-ET
  thorns where possible
* will not hold up release for this, but want to look into this.
** Ian for BBH, Llama.

Tasks:
* Roland to run the testsuites
* Roland to check on simplified tutorial
* Steve and Peter to fix the regex, Roland then to run tests once more
* Peter and Steve to familiarize with release procedure and how to run
  the calls