[Users] North American Einstein Toolkit School and Workshop at NCSA

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 13 11:13:41 CDT 2017

Hello all,

the registration for the school and workshop on the Einstein Toolkit
to be held at NCSA July 31 2017 to August 3 2017 closes on July 17th.

http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/ETK17/info.html

Please register if you plan to attend, you can also (after one more
extension) still book hotel rooms at the Hampton Inn.