[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 17 10:07:34 CDT 2017

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 07:24:27PM -0500, Frank Loeffler wrote:
>Central point tomorrow will be the release, expected to be announced
>tomorrow - as always barring newly developing problems.

Minutes from the meeting:

- Everyone agreed to release today (and we did!).
- The 'master/trunk' branches are "free" again.
- Frank reminded everyone that this is now the best time to make
  large changes within the toolkit, and mentioned some already-made
  plans within GRHydro and the hydro interface.
- Frank distributed Roland's status of the ET school and workshop
  IMPORTANT: If you did not register yet, do it now, deadline is TODAY.
- Eloisa suggested to collect "usage information" about Blue Waters on a
  dedicated wiki page, but we'll wait on Roland to see if he agrees.
  (Using Blue Waters seems to involve more 'setup-work' than other
   clusters, and certainly more than everyone who tried at first
   thought. The wiki page is an attempt to reduce the setup time during
   the school.)
- In the future, Steven Brandt will host the weekly user calls.

Frank