[Users] initial data for gauge wave test from apples with apples paper

Jonah Miller jonah.maxwell.miller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:33:59 CDT 2017

Roland,

EinsteinExact does contain both Gauge Wave shifted gauge wave initial
data. They're provided as additional thorns. Here's the relevant part of
my thorn list:

!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = git
!URL      = https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git
!REPO_PATH= $2
!CHECKOUT = EinsteinExact/doc EinsteinExact/m EinsteinExact/tests
EinsteinExact/EinsteinExact_Test
EinsteinExact/GaugeWave
EinsteinExact/KerrSchild
EinsteinExact/Minkowski
EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL
EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave
EinsteinExact/Vaidya2

Here's the parameter file I used to run it (in compliance with apples
with apples) for my DG paper (arXiv:1604.00075):

https://bitbucket.org/Yurlungur/oldg-supplemental/src/12834adfa6ce4b0660ca98f242f112f320e3582c/par/gauge_wave.rpar?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

I was using my implementation Mclachlan, but you should be able to adapt
the relevant parameters.

Best,

Jonah