[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-03-06

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 6 09:45:32 CST 2017

Present: Erik, Roland, Cory Chu, Steve, Bhavesh, 彭兆宏

We quickly discussed the failing tests, and given that the option list
used
(https://bitbucket.org/ianhinder/cactusjenkins/raw/d7021a52bd83448db589b2346c43441682eecabb/build.cfg)
is not using -ffast-math or -mmarch=native the working assumption is
that the occurrence of the failures is due to to an updated OS and
newer compiler. Erik asked if we had a docker container for the Jenkins
test slave, which we were not sure (there is a docker image at
https://bitbucket.org/ianhinder/et-jenkins-slave though it is not clear if this is the one used).

We ended the call early due to lack of topics to discuss.