[Users] LORENE BHNS Initial Data

Gwyneth Allwright allgwy001 at myuct.ac.za
Wed Mar 8 15:56:29 CST 2017

Hi Roland and Frank,

Thanks for all the comments! I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Once I manage to compile Lorene and produce some data, I'll have a go at
importing the data into the toolkit. There's probably going to be a
learning curve, but I don't mind spending some time on this. If I manage to
get it working, I'll add to the wiki.

Gwyneth