[Users] LORENE BHNS Initial Data

Gwyneth Allwright allgwy001 at myuct.ac.za
Sun Mar 12 01:42:36 CST 2017

Thanks Roland! This is going to be useful; I didn't know about that
parameter file.

I've been trying to compile Lorene, but am getting errors like:

__gfortran_os_error", referenced from:
      _poiss2d_ in liblorenef77_g.a(poisson2d.o)
      _poiss2di_ in liblorenef77_g.a(poisson2di.o)

The initial "make" works fine. The errors only appear when I "make test" or
"make coal_ns_bh init_ns_bh lit_bin_ns_bh" in the Codes/Bin_ns_bh
directory. Did you by any chance run into something like this?

I'm using the MacPorts universal version of gcc 6.3.0 and am compiling with
g++ and gfortran. I've tried setting -m64 and -m32, but neither works. I
probably need to change something in my local settings file, but so far I
haven't been able to figure out what.

Gwyneth