[Users] Some quasion about parameter file

彭兆宏 alanpeng1995 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 22:55:01 CDT 2017

Dear Ian,

Sorry for the delay in replying your letter. The following attachment is my
parameter file. I only changed the

ReflectionSymmetry::reflection_z = "no",
CarpetRegrid2::symmetry_rotating180 = "no",
CoordBase::xmin = -120,
CoordBase::zmin = -120,
TwoPunctures::par_S_plus  [2] = 0.10000
TwoPunctures::par_S_minus[0] = 0.10000

Which parameters need to be changed when I used this setup?

Thanks,
                        Alan