[Users] load balancing

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 16 09:49:23 CDT 2017

Steve

Yes, they are almost working. Each a blocked by a single bug that we
haven't found yet. (Okay, I'm not making a promise about the "single"
part.) They are part of Carpet, and can be enabled by setting the parameter
Carpet::processor_topology. The new ones are "recursive" and "balanced",
written by Peter Diener and myself, respectively.

-erik