[Users] IOHDF5 Error

Gwyneth Allwright allgwy001 at myuct.ac.za
Tue Mar 21 15:32:39 CDT 2017

Hi Erik, Ian, Frank:

Thankfully, I managed to get Open MPI working on my laptop and can now run
things again!

I tried running the parameter file that produces the error on the HPC.
Previously, the error did not appear on my laptop, but now it does (when
running on two processes). I don't think there's an issue with a very small
domain and a very large number of MPI processes here.

I get:

Assertion failed: (all(stride == other.stride)), function binary_operator,
file
/Users/gwynethallwright/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bboxset2.hh,
line 261.

The simulation seems to abort immediately after TwoPunctures finishes
setting up the initial data and the actual evolution begins.

Should I try compiling with -DCARPET_DISABLE_BBOXSET2 on my laptop?

Gwyneth