[Users] reminder: please voice your preferences for the ET school topics at NCSA in July/August

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon May 15 12:27:01 CDT 2017

Hello Maitraya, all,

yes, the main lecture hall has video equipment (room cameras, mikes,
captures laptop output) and NCSA's video technician will help us record
the lectures. So yes the lectures will be both streamed live (likely
webex or youtube with 30 seconds delay though we need to check on the
details) and possibly also recorded.