[Users] Cactus fail Part 1

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue May 23 02:22:21 CDT 2017

On 22 May 2017, at 01:21, Dr. David Rosenberg <DRosenberg at hrchc.org> wrote:

> This is file Part 1 queenbee sent 5/21/17
>
> David Rosenberg

Hi,

Welcome to the list!  I can see the photos of the screen that you took, but I'm not sure what your question is.  It looks like you are showing us the Cactus optionlist, not the output of the program, and I don't know what you did.

If you want some help with running Cactus, we will need a bit more.  Can you tell us the steps that you took, for example if you are following a specific tutorial, and the results you got?  For example the output of any commands you ran, and the content of standard output and standard error?

Also, you should be able to attach the output files to the email, or put them in a gist; it's quite unusual to see photos of the screen!

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin