[Users] Fwd: ProbPhysGrav code optimisation on Prace

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
Wed Nov 1 14:51:12 CDT 2017

Dear Helvi,
  I was also contacted recently, but I didn't have time yet to have a look
into it. It seems anyway interesting.

Cheers,
Bruno

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't