[Users] Joining users email list

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Nov 7 03:27:21 CST 2017

On 7 Nov 2017, at 00:44, Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu> wrote:

> Hello Sam,
>
>>    This is Samuel Cupp from LSU. I would like to be added to the
>> users email list. I was told to just email the list to get that to
>> happen. This is the email address I would like added. Thanks in
>> advance!
> The list only lets members post so the fact that you could post would
> mean you are already a member (or one of the admins ok'ed the post).

Hi Roland,

Is that really the case?  The instructions at http://einsteintoolkit.org/support.html say

	The Einstein Toolkit Consortium is aiming to cultivate a self-supporting and open community and we encourage you to write to the users at einsteintoolkit.org mail list with your questions about the use of the toolkit.

It doesn't say anything about subscribing, or needing to.

Can someone who is an administrator of the list check to see what the setting is?  If people need to subscribe, then we should give instructions on the web page.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin