[Users] About the thorn Einstein exact

Nisa Amir nisaamir at math.qau.edu.pk
Tue Nov 7 07:04:12 CST 2017

Yes, the mathematica package is given but it accepts the metric only in
cartesian coordinates. I want to add the spacetime non kerr which is in
polar coordinates to the mathematica package in Einstein Exact thorn. What
transformations should I made?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>