[Users] Joining users email list

Cupp, Samuel scupp1 at my.apsu.edu
Thu Nov 9 10:58:26 CST 2017

Sorry I'm responding a few days late. I totally missed this conversation, as it was all sent to junk.

> I have just tried this with a private email address and indeed I cannot

> post ("Your message to Users awaits moderator approval").

When I emailed the list, I also received the "Your message to Users awaits moderator approval" message. I have never received any emails from the Users list, so I'm assuming that means I wasn't on the email list. I received a confirmation email (also in junk), so I followed its instructions and will hopefully receive User list emails from now on. If not, I'll be sure to let you know.

   Samuel Cupp