[Users] Error in thorn Vectors

Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Mon Nov 13 18:12:02 CST 2017

Hello,

Yes, previously I had the error in thorns Vectors, and I followed the suggestion to use the current stable version of Cactus.

I am not using simfactory, but this command:
make ET-config options=simfactory/mdb/optionlists/osx-homebrew.cfg THORNLIST=thornlists/einsteintoolkit.th

The error is:
checking for M_PI... no
configure: error: M_PI not defined. Try adding -D_XOPEN_SOURCE to CPPFLAGS.

Here is what I tried to add to CPPFLAGS:
 -D_USE_MATH_DEFINES
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE
-DM_PI = 3.14149265358979323847

I also tried to change c11 to c99 at CFLAGS and add
-stdlib=libc++ at LIBCXX.

None of those worked.

Please let me know what is to be done.

Thanks,