[Users] Fedora 27 Compilation error

iconoklastic91 at gmail.com iconoklastic91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:36:26 CST 2017

 I had OpenMPI installed as well, and it seemed to be conflicting with the mpich thing. After I removed it there were no further issues on Fedora 27, though I may continue to use Ubuntu because .deb packages are easier to find.
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 10:37:49 PM PST, Frank Loeffler <knarf at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

 On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 04:18:09AM +0000, iconoklastic91 at gmail.com wrote:
>before it terminates. I think I can collect the output in a text file,
>since inline text would be overwhelming. What would be the best
>procedure for submitting this information?

The text file would quite likely indeed be a bit large, but it should
compress quite well. Maybe the best way would be to open a ticket at

https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/newticket

and upload the compressed build log there.

Frank