[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-11-27

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 27 10:37:32 CST 2017

Hello Steve,

> Roland, I think the new-user-tutorial.html looks great (though it might
> be nicer with a small margin around the images). I suggest we link it
> from the home page as the simplified tutorial and I start emailing our
> users.
Ok, I can add some spacing around the images (probably just a css
class setting). I will take my suggested changes are "accepted" then,
though that still leaves us with the need to have some jupyter viewer
like link for people who want to run on their laptops (which is easy to
set up if the jupyter notebook is available on github or via a url).