[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-11-27

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 27 11:52:00 CST 2017

Hello Steve,

> Running from the laptop can be done this way:
>
>    docker run -it --rm -p 8888:8888 ndslabs/jupyter-et
>
> After that, they can connect to localhost:8888
Ideally I would like to avoid using docker so that the new user
tutorial is also useful for groups that want to have new students that
join them run it so that they have an initial download of the toolkit.
It also requires multiple steps to get docker running on OSX or Windows
(or even Debian for that matter where docker [which is the docker.io
package and not the docker package] is not even in the stable or even
the testing distribution).

I have pushed the fixed up version into master.

> Let's not delay launch for that, though.
Nono, I am not suggesting to delay because of this.