[Users] compilation on marenostrum 4

hwitek hwitek at ffn.ub.es
Thu Oct 19 07:26:32 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

we could compile the toolkit on MareNostrum4 without any further
problems ("unset MPI" did the trick), and I want to run some further
tests before providing the configuration script.

What is the standard way to include new configuration files into the
toolkit? Should I send it to someone in particular?

cheers,
Helvi