[Users] compilation on marenostrum 4

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Thu Oct 19 08:49:34 CDT 2017

On 19 Oct 2017, at 14:26, hwitek <hwitek at ffn.ub.es> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> we could compile the toolkit on MareNostrum4 without any further
> problems ("unset MPI" did the trick), and I want to run some further
> tests before providing the configuration script.
>
> What is the standard way to include new configuration files into the
> toolkit? Should I send it to someone in particular?

Hi,

Geraint recently (yesterday) sent me simfactory files for marenostrum4, and I was going to commit them.

Now we have two versions it seems, so I don't know what to do...

For submissions, you can:

1. Ask on the list;
2. Create a bitbucket pull request; or
3. Create a ticket on TRAC.

Up to you!  Probably (2) is the preferred option.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin