[Users] outreach and visibility of the toolkit

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 19 13:27:34 CDT 2017

Hello Eloisa,

> You can add a playlist to the channel, and existing videos to a playlist
> (which still won't appear under the "Videos" tab though). I've just done
> that with the History of the ET one, and in the next few days will add
> the other videos that have been advertised on the list, unless people
> instruct me otherwise.
The NCSA ones are fine to add. I should (soon hopefully) have edited
versions of the talks given at the ET workshop and school at NCSA that
can also be included (in particular the lectures seem to be interesting
to have).

Right now the "raw" versions are here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO8UWE9gZTlBKwK5GRAUAnmvHvT0YkaK4