[Users] ML_ADMQuantities question

Wolfgang Kastaun physik at fangwolg.de
Tue Apr 3 08:05:36 CDT 2018

Hi,

I just started using the ML_ADMQuantities thorn (because I wanted the
ADM integrants, not just the integrals), and stumbled on two issues:

1. It seems this thorn only works with ML_BSSN, is there a version for
ML_CCZ4 somewhere?

2. Madm and Jadm3 are declared as tensorweight=0 in the interface.ccl,
but it seems to me that they already include the square root of the
3-metric determinant (at least I got the correct ADM mass by just using
the standard average reduction operator on them for some test). Should
that be tensorweight=1 instead?

Cheers,
Wolfgang.