[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-04-09

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:10:17 CDT 2018

Hi Roland,

> Before we do so (and to get the detail out of the way before this becomes
used a lot). Is it possible to name it EinsteinToolkit (ie no dashes)?

I am not opposed to this idea. However, I do not have permissions to set up
a Gitter community named "EinsteinToolkit", apparently because
https://github.com/einsteintoolkit exists and I am not the owner/admin of
that repo. Frank is the owner of the ETK github repo, so presumably he
could set it up.

-Zach

Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics