[Users] thorn NSTracker not found while

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 18 12:14:09 CDT 2018

Hello Chia-Hui,

thorn NSTracker is not included in any Einstein Toolkit release.

You need to use the thorn list nsnstohms.th provided on the gallery
page to download it. Ie:

./GetComponents http://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/nsnstohmns.th

after which you should recompile using the thorn list in simfactory:

cd Cactus
simfactory/bin/sim build --thornslist thornlists/nsnstohmns.th

Since you are not the first one to run into this issue, I will update
the gallery page to make this explicit.