[Users] Error during download

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Sun Apr 29 11:42:21 CDT 2018

Hello Meraj Emami,

hmm. It works for me (on Debian based Linux system).

As a workaround your can download the file
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/master/einsteintoolkit.th in a browser (just point the browser to it and save it via the "save as" menu entry). Then use

./GetComponents --parallel einsteintoolkit.th

assuming you saved the file einsteintoolkit.th into the same directory
that GetComponents is in.

Could you provide the exact error message (please copy&paste the
terminal output), please?

GetComponents also has a --verbose option that may help (and a --debug
one though on top of my head I cannot say if you can mix the two).