[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-04-30

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 30 09:31:28 CDT 2018

Present: Roland, Steve, Sam, Zach, Bill, Qian, Bhavesh

Working group updates:

Data dependent scheduler:
* no regular phone calls (all members are LSU local)
* Sam and Steve gave an update
* Roland asked for download instructions, S&S will provide a thornlist
* currently most ML_BSSN tests pass, those that fail need more thorns
* WaveMoL (WaveToy in CactusExamples) also works

IllinoisGRMHD:
* will resume calls this month
* currently working on magnetic BH accretion simualtions
* outreach to other groups that are doing similar simulations
* development uses NRPy+
* next meeting on May 14th, fill out poll to join:
http://whenisgood.net/3f9szym and contact Zach https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/

trac website issues, wiki issues:
* organize a call among the maintainers to decide how to proceed

standing item: unanswered mailing list emails
* none for today.

US ET workshop
* registration should open up soon, expect an update by Wednesday