[Users] setting up an unsupported cluster

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 8 09:11:24 CST 2018

Hello Eric,

if you would like to use simfactory's --remote commands then you can
add the first host you have to log in to as a "trampoline" machine in
the ini file. Basically you need to have the first host configured as a
machine for simfactory (it does not have to be fully functional, just
needs to be enough so that you can log into it using "sim login")
somewhat similar to how the machine "mars" (in mars.ini) is used by the
compute.ini .