[Users] Missing thorn LSUThorns/NSTracker

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 2 09:32:01 CST 2018

Hello Bahul,

the gallery uses the non Einstein Toolkit thorn NSTracker (ie the one
that you see the error message about).

The gallery contains a link to a thornlist that will download the
einstein toollkit and the extra thorn and you can use this command line
to do so:

./GetComponents --root NSNStoHMS http://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/nsnstohmns.th

and will check out the code into a directory NSNStoHMS.

The gallery text is confusing, it should read "ET_2017_06 release with
NSTracker added to it" since NSTracker has not been added to the
Einstein Toolkit yet.