[Users] Fwd: Testing BlueJeans as telecon provider

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 09:06:57 CST 2018

Resending this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 2:22 PM
Subject: Testing BlueJeans as telecon provider
To: Einstein Toolkit Users <users at einsteintoolkit.org>

As Google Hangouts imposes a limit of at most 15 participants, and as we
surpassed that limit this week forcing us to ask some people to leave, I am
investigating other telecon providers. We use BlueJeans at Perimeter, and I
have set up a test call for tomorrow

when: Thursday, January 25, 10:00 EST

where: https://bluejeans.com/510865816

If you are interested in seeing whether and how to connect via BlueJeans,
you are welcome to join. The call might be short, so do try to be on time.
Depending on how you connect, you might need to install the BlueJeans
application, which will take a few minutes.

The BlueJeans web site, starting from the url above, has further
instructions. There is also a test meeting that you can try at any time.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>